Find a Job
Customer Service Executive
Servicing Stop is the UK’s fastest growing car servicing provider with over 1,500 garages nationwide. Every day, thousands of customers call or book their services online with Servicing Stop. Servicing Stop has grown significantly and is looking to recruit the finest, talented individuals to join in the next stage of expansion.
The work will be diverse and challenging, with no two days the same. You will be based at the company’s headquarters in Enfield, as part of a young, stimulating and vibrant team. You will help us make a difference for thousands of people every day. We have a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and recognition for your work.
The Customer Care Executive role will mainly comprise of answering customer queries and complaints. With a growing customer base; it is vital these communications are dealt with promptly, courteously and with tact and diplomacy. It’s important the customer feels they are dealing with a professional, who is in complete control of the situation.
This is an opportunity to join a genuinely exciting young company as it consolidates its position as one of the UK’s largest car servicing providers. Career progression within Servicing Stop is encouraged and assisted; Opportunities to move upwards within the company are numerous and individuals who excel are quickly identified.
Main Duties, Responsibilities and Required Qualities:
- Driven to deliver fast, efficient service.
- Ability to take charge of the customer conversation and guide it to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Confident decision maker with an articulate telephone manner.
- Extremely hardworking with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and multi-task effectively.
- An engaged customer advocate.
- Handling a customer’s needs with integrity and empathy.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer complaints team
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Automotive experience
- Fun, sociable personality.
- Handling daily inbound calls and emails from customers.
- Possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a confident telephone manner.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Strong personality with a will to demonstrate expertise.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a desire to get things done the correct way.
- Self-aware with a strong understanding of the impact of your own performance and behavior.
- Highly self-motivated without displaying arrogance.
- Passion for serving with an ability to demonstrate tenacity and persistence.
- Maintain a positive outlook in challenging situations
- Present yourself well with a positive, proactive and professional approach.