Find a Job
KBA are proud to be one of the UK’s leading public relations consultancies. Based in central London, KBA is a personable, PR and communications agency with a powerful punch that delivers results. We listen to needs, support plans and build successful strategies that realise ambitions. Our team is comprised of highly talented and experienced people in the business who are totally focused on getting clients seen, heard and appreciated.
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Soho, London
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our highly successful team in Soho, London.
The primary role is to assist the Head of Operations in developing and delivering an innovative digital marketing strategy for KBA and its clients, to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company services. Creating engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media is an essential part of this role.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics and blogs;
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive:
- You MUST have a proven background in digital marketing of between 1 and 4 years
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Be proficient in editing, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems (WordPress), Photoshop, InDesign, all social media platforms & Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a flexible attitude
- Organised with a good eye for detail and the ability to prioritise
- Goal and client orientated
- Be an effective team player and be proactive
If you’re the type of person who makes things happen rather than waiting for them to happen click her to APPLY !