Find a Job
Digital Marketing Executive
40 hours per week (flexible to meet business needs)
We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company based in the heart of Soho, London, looking for an exceptional individual who wants to personally develop and grow with us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly growing team as a Digital Marketer, lending support to the Head of Operations across various projects. This role would best suit an extrovert with strong communication skills and the ability to effectively and proactively engage with team members and clients. The role will offer you a level of responsibility, support and the opportunity to progress.
The primary role is to assist the Head of Operations in developing and delivering an innovative digital marketing strategy for KBA and its clients, to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company services. Creating engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media is an essential part of this role.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Develop and manage projects adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, develop and revise ideas and implement projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- You MUST have a proven background in digital marketing of between 1 and 4 years. (Please don’t apply if you haven’t). Hold a relevant qualification.
- Be proficient in editing, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, all social media platforms & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a flexible attitude.
- Organised with a good eye for detail and the ability to prioritise.
- Goal and client orientated.
- Be an effective team player and be proactive.
- Excellent English language and writing capabilities.