Find a Job
Finance Manager – Birmingham
£35,000 – £40,000 + Bonus
Finance Manager required for this well established and highly successful client in Birmingham.
As Finance Manager, your job will be to act as the interface between the finance and non-finance contacts within the Property business whilst liaising with key stakeholders in the sister Automotive business as the Group enter into an exciting period of growth.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
– Full management accounting, involvement in treasury, both ledgers as well as VAT – and reporting on these respectively
– Responsibility for full month end duties including journals/ prepayments/ accruals
– Supporting the Chief Financial Officer in the internal and external reporting of property portfolios and project plans
– Business partnering to the Property Manager to assist the tracking of spend v budget
– Cost clarity and control on all development projects
– Ensuring administration on our property development is robust
– To support the production of monthly accounts you will also be responsible for migrating the existing excel-based monthly finance system to a more robust finance system.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role ideally in the Property / automotive industry. You will also:
· 2 years’ experience in a finance role ideally in the property industry, and a recognised financial qualification preferred
· Strong accounts background in purchase and sales ledger, balance sheet experience with basic VAT knowledge
· Property-industry specific knowledge desirable
· Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines
· A team player able to perform to a high standard and deliver an extremely high level
· Accurate with attention to detail
· Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment
· IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more