Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Recruitment Hub’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Recruitment Hub Group Limited
Our company registration number is: 08301346
- Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and press releases).
- Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Restricted access
We reserve the right to restrict access to our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provided with a username and password to enable you to access our client portal/cv gateway or other content or services, you must ensure that that username and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your username and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false; be obscene or indecent; infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation; constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; constitute an incitement to commit a crime; be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; be blasphemous; be in breach of official secrets legislation, be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; be pornographic or sexually explicit; be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage; constitute spam; be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
- Exclusions of liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
- Exclusion of third party rights
- Entire agreement